Hello fellow Conterpointers Doing Joint Shabbos Food
I still have no
idea what I am supposed to bring. I have purchased the following:
2) Grape juice
4) Emergency plastic/paper is I misunderstood that these are already provided
5) Humous, baba, eggplant salad (in tom. sauce)
6) Approx. 3 lbs mixed roast beef, pastrai, salami and turkey breast to supplement chicken and chullent brought by Bakers.
7) 1 bottle each coke, diet coke, sprite.
8) Pot. salad (if still good from last week's bbq)
9) Corn salad
Hope this is good enough.