Hey there -
FMC is hiring a drupal coder/graphic designer. Would appreciate any help spreading the word.
All best wishes,
Website Project Manager/Graphic Designer
Future of Music Coalition seeks a freelance, part-time graphic designer/website project manager for our conference in October 4-6, 2009
- building/troubleshooting new website functionality using drupal
- maintaining content on new event website using web-based CMS
- designing handbills, posters, banners, signs, event program and other necessary print pieces for the event
- resizing existing web graphics on an as-needed basis
- Knowledge of QuarkExpress/InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Drupal coding experience necessary
- Good design eye (font or color doesn't match, that's not consistent with the other postcard, we forgot to update the time/prices, etc)
- Project management experience, good with follow through/follow up
- Creative problem solver/troubleshooter
- Flexible, organized, detail-oriented individual who can work independently
- Skilled at managing people and expectations
- Telecommuting is totally cool
- We're a mac office FYI
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Event is Oct 4-6, 2009. You will need to be available June-October on as needed basis. The bulk of the work would probably happen in June/early July and September.
Please send cover letter, resume and links to work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position is open until filled.
ABOUT FUTURE OF MUSIC COALITION
Future of Music Coalition is a national non-profit education, research and advocacy organization that identifies, examines, interprets and translates the challenging issues at the intersection of music, law, technology and policy. FMC achieves this through continuous interaction with its primary constituency - musicians - and in collaboration with other creator/citizen groups.